Raider One Card
The Raider One Card is your official College ID. It is available to all Oakland Community College students, faculty and staff.
Your Raider One Card serves as your library card. Visit any of the campus library circulation desks to have your Raider One Card activated for library use. Once activated, you can use your Raider One Card to:
- Check out materials from any campus library.
- Use the MyAccount feature of the Library Catalog to see due dates, renew items, or check holds.
- Request materials to be sent from one campus library to another.
- Use MeLCat to request materials from other libraries (except for Community Patrons, check with your public library for this service).
You may also use your Raider One Card to print and copy in the library. Stations are available in the campus libraries for you to add printing/copying funds to your card.
Getting A Library Card
Currently Enrolled Students, Faculty & Staff
Your Raider OneCard serves as your library card and will allow you to check materials out of the library, renew books online, request items from another campus library and make print outs or copies. Check the Raider OneCard Mobile Card Unit Schedule to see when it will be at an OCC campus near you or submit a photo online for use as your Raider OneCard picture. Once you have your Raider One Card, bring it to any OCC campus campus library circulation desk to have the barcode activated for library use.
Community Patrons (Oakland County Residents)
Oakland County residents can get an OCC library card by visiting the campus library nearest you. Please remember that you will need to provide a driver’s license, state ID or passport as proof of Oakland County residency.
Raider OneCard Links
- Get your refund the same day it is available when you register your Raider One Debit MasterCard (this is not a credit card and no credit check is required.)
- Use as your Multi-Plan Account for printing and copying in all college pay-for-print areas.
- This is your library card. Check out books and materials at any campus library.
- No ATM fees when used at any campus or MoneyPass branded ATM. Visit moneypass.com for locations near you.
- Use your Raider One Card wherever MasterCard is accepted on and off campus. Card must be registered with U.S. Bank in order for debit account to be active.