Raider One Card
The Raider One Card is your official College ID. It is available to all Oakland Community College students, faculty and staff.
Your Raider One Card serves as your library card. Visit any of the campus library circulation desks to have your Raider One Card activated for library use. Once activated, you can use your Raider One Card to:
- Check out materials from any OCC campus library
- Login to your library account to view and renew your checked-out items
- Borrow materials from other participating libraries through MeLCat.
You may also use your Raider One Card to print and copy in the library. Stations are available in the campus libraries for you to add printing/copying funds to your card.
- Get your refund the same day it is available when you register your Raider One Debit MasterCard (this is not a credit card and no credit check is required.)
- Use as your Multi-Plan Account for printing and copying in all college pay-for-print areas.
- This is your library card. Check out books and materials at any campus library.
- No ATM fees when used at any campus or MoneyPass branded ATM. Visit moneypass.com for locations near you.
- Use your Raider One Card wherever MasterCard is accepted on and off campus. Card must be registered with U.S. Bank in order for debit account to be active.