Skip to main content
Raider One Card
The Raider One Card is your official College ID. It is available to all Oakland Community College students, faculty, and staff.
Your Raider One Card serves as your library card. Visit any of the campus library circulation desks to have your Raider One Card activated for library use. Once activated, you can use your Raider One Card to:
- Check out materials from any campus library.
- Use the MyAccount feature of the Library Catalog to see due dates, renew items, or check holds.
- Request materials to be sent from one campus library to another.
- OCC students, faculty, and staff: use MeLCat to request materials from other libraries (Community Patrons: check with your public library for this service).
- Print and copy in the library. Kiosks are available in the campus libraries for you to add printing/copying funds to the green stripe (iROC cash) of your card.
For questions on how to get your Raider One Card, please contact the Raider One Card Office:
Monday – Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
Two Ways to Get Your Raider One Card
The Mobile Card Unit will be discontinued as of the Winter 2015 semester. In order to get your Raider One Card, you can either: