Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Searching the OCC Library catalog
In Part 2 of this exercise, you'll be searching for information using the OCC Library catalog. The catalog is where you can find books on our shelves as well as e-books, videos, government documents, and other materials.
- Visit the OCC Library catalog: http://libguides.oaklandcc.edu/FindBooks
- Type the words stress management in the search box
- Click Search. You'll see a list of materials at OCC that match your search words, similar to what's shown here:
- If you click one of the titles you'll see additional information about it. For example, if you click "The Mayo Clinic Handbook for Happiness," you'll see something like this (we added the parts in red!):
- Answer the questions in Part 1 of the Word document
Need extra help with this part of the assignment? Take a look at this short 1-minute video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huMtU6deA5E
Once you have answered the questions in Part 1 of the Word document (don't forget to save your work!), proceed to Part 3: Searching Academic OneFile.